- Voted a Top Attorney by Fort Worth Magazine since 2010
- Selected as a Texas Rising Star by Thomson Reuters in Super Lawyers Magazine in 2013, 2017, and 2018
- Featured in the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers Association in 2015
A Track Record of Success
Preston J. Dugas, III
For more than 10 years, lawyer Preston J. Dugas in Fort Worth, TX, has helped clients in cases of defective medical devices, property tax disputes, and denied property damage insurance claims. Born and raised in New Orleans, Mr. Dugas directly experienced the effects of Hurricane Katrina, and is passionate about helping clients receive the payouts they are owed for property damage. He offers free initial case reviews, and only collects fees if he achieves a successful outcome for you. To better serve clients throughout diverse regions, Mr. Dugas is also licensed to practice law in the state of Louisiana.
- Property Insurance Litigation
- Wind and Hail Storms
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Commercial and Residential Property Damage
- Defective Medical Devices
- Property Tax Litigation
- Reduce Your Assessed Value and Ad Valorem Tax Liability
- Any type of Commercial Property or Business Personal Property
We believe you should never settle for less. You can rely on our constant communication and dedication throughout the legal process to help you feel confident that we are striving towards the best possible outcomes. We work hard to get the results you want and will do anything to win your case.
Verdicts & Settlements
“Mr. Dugas is an extremely knowledgeable and hard working lawyer. He worked efficiently and made an excellent recovery for me. I have no hesitation referring him to someone looking for an excellent attorney.”Satisfied Client
We invite you to rate your experience with our firm or read what other clients have to say about our quality of service.
“Preston won my trust. He kept in close contact with me throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure that I understood everything that was going on. I am so pleased with his work and without a shadow of a doubt, I think he is one awesome attorney. I would refer my family and friends who live in Texas and the surrounding areas to his practice.” Jacqueline S.